The institution ensures that the admissions are facilitated with quality-education who enters the campus via entrance test and merit-basis. The basic schedule of 180 working days affixed by the university itself is broken down into flexible time table allocating different rooms for the academic as well as non academic activities.
Examintation Body : Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Duration of course: 2 year
No. of Seats available: 200 seats
Admission: On Merit basis
Sant Nischal Singh College of Education for Women, Santpura, Yamuna has been declared as Sikh Minority Institution by the State Govt. of Haryana, Chandigarh vide its notification bearing memo No. 1/66-2003 Co-ord. (2) dated 4.10.2006 and has allowed Association of Sikh Minority Educational & Professional Institution of Haryana to conduct admission of Sikh Minority candidates as well as General Category candidates in the college cited above
Accordingly, Guru Nanak Education Trust (Regd.) has decided to fill all the seats from the merit list decided by Association of Sikh Minority Educational & Professional Institutions of Haryana. Out of these seats 60% will be reserved for Sikh Minority candidates. Remaining 40% seats will be available for general candidates. In case, the Sikh reserved seats are not filled by Sikh candidates, then these will be offered to Non Sikh candidates strictly on merit basis.
Division of Seats
50% seats of the total seats in the college shall be reserved for Group-I
i.e. Science & Math's group candidates. Other 50% seats shall be reserved
for Group-II i.e. Humanities & Commerce Group candidates.
Note: The seats which remain vacant in Group-I can be converted in Group-II and vice-versa
Reservation of Seats
Out of these seats 60% will be reserved for Sikh Minority candidates. Remaining 40% seats will be available for general candidates. In case, the Sikh reserved seats are not filled by Sikh candidates then these will be offered to Non Sikh candidates strictly on First Come First Serve.
Examintation Body : S.C.E.R.T, Gurgaon / B.S.E.H, Bhiwani / Board of School Education, Haryana
Duration of course: 2 years
No. of Seats available: 100 seats
Admission: On Merit basis
(In compliance of CWP No. 23829 of 2014 of Hon’ble Punjab & Haryana Hight Court, Chandigarh)
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
i. Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or its equivalent examination with five subjects including passed English as one of the subject.
ii. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates.iii. Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit Note:
1. A candidate having higher qualification will not be entitled to any additional benefit whatsoever she will have to fulfill the requisite prescribed qualification and also other eligibility conditions.
2. The eligibility of a candidate (as on 20.06.2016) for admission shall be verified at the time of admission.
DIVISION OF SEATS FOR D.El.Ed.
Eligibility Criterion given by SCERT,Gurgaon
The admission will be made purely on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination stream. However, stream wise % is mentioned below:
Stream % of seats allotted
Vocational Education 02%
Stream Subjects (Required five subjects)
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology/Science stream subject define by Secretary, Board of School Education, Haryana Bhiwani.
Note: The candidates are advised to apply for stream as per their subject combination in senior secondary examination and if any candidate does not apply in proper stream as mentioned above, her candidature will be treated as cancelled.
Reservation of Seats:
Out of these seats 60% will be reserved for Sikh Minority candidates. Remaining 40% seats will be available for general candidates in all Groups /Streams. In case, the Sikh reserved seats are not filled by Sikh candidates, then these will be offered to Non Sikh candidates strictly on First Come First Serve.
The candidates’ list will purely be based on the percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination stream wise (Art, Science, Commerce & Vocational).
In addition to eligibility condition as applicable, the Sikh/Sehajdhari candidates have to give the following affidavit at the time of admission to prove themselves to be a Sikh student.
Affidavit under personal oath mentioning that “That I belong to Sikh /Sehajdhari community and I believe in Sikh religion abide by principle of Sikhism have faith in ten Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Sahib” should be duly attested by Judicial Magistrate /Oath Commissioner.